Decision Task -> Link to object's default Display method

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Jun 25 14:50:37 EDT 2010

Hi Rick,

Just so I am clear on what you are saying.
You have bound an object to the Decision Task. This will show in the "objects and attachments" pane like below.
Meaning, this object when selected, will open the default 'Display' method of <whatever> BO.
Objects and attachments

 *   Employee: Mr Rick L Sample<SAPEVENT:NOTE:0001>

Now, if you go into (whatever BO) you are using and put a break point and execute, you are saying that you have container values? I step into my Display method and I got zip! Even though all data is in the task itself.

Don't know when it stopped. But I checked every WF I have in ECC6 and I see no data passed into them via container. All I have is the object-key. Period!
Some of my tasks just pop a session on the object-key and open <whatever>, but no setting parms, other container values from task make it into the method.

Rick