UWL-not able to launch task copied from std task-TS50000075( webdynpro for java)

sudhi k sudhi_k123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 04:30:19 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

i am facing an issue while launching a copied task from a std task-TS50000075, which is a webdynpro for java screen. i have done the swfvisu config for my new task and the workitem shows up in UWL but when i click the workitem it is trying to loging to back end like a ITS application where as the standard task will launch a webdynpro screen. i am just wondering if i have missing any step or if there is anything that i need to do in portal for my new task..?

looking for your comments

thanks,
Sudhir