Workflows getting inactive in Prod frequently

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jun 23 19:38:33 EDT 2010

Hi MGT,
Sorry but for the benefit of all I have to disagree with you there…

As the whole point of SWEQADM is

a)      to manage the event behaviour over and above the settings transported via SWETYPV

b)      to help you diagnose what is wrong if an event linkage has failed  - especially an occasional problem such as this which might be data related

I’m still seeing too many sites not remembering to set up SWEQADM and suffering as a result.

Please folks you really need to think of activating your workflow environment as at least a 2 step process these days i.e. SWU3 ***AND*** SWEQADM.

Regards,
Jocelyn