Workflows getting inactive in Prod frequently

Pavan Chand bpawanchand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:18:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

   Well, even I see so many discussions with respect to this kind of weired
beahviour with respect to workflow system, but I sincerely suggest you is
that please do not directly do the agent assignment changes in the PROD
system. INstead what you can try to do is make use of the RE_RHMOVE30 txn
and create a customizing request. and transport this request to PROD.

Now coming to the point , I think may be there are some organizational
changes, some old request might be transported to the system, which is agin
maming them inactive (assuming).

Regards
Pavan

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Patil, Priyank <Priyank.Patil at keane.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      We are facing serious a problem in production. The workflows which are
> existing in Prod are automatically getting inactive. The event link in SWDD
> are getting inactive frequently and the mail/workitems are not getting
> triggered. Since every time we need to login to Prod and activate the event
> linkage in the workflow builder. Is there any permanent solution for
> this??.We are into Ecc6.
>
> ______________________
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> *Priyank Dev Patil.*

> Disclaimer: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of
> the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential,
> legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
> If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have received this message in
> error, you are instructed to immediately notify the sender by return email
> and required to delete this message from your computer system. This
> communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the
> sender, the sender's employer or such employer's parent company, affiliates
> or subsidiaries.

Regards
PavanChand
SAP ABAP/Workflow Consultant