Workflows getting inactive in Prod frequently

Patil, Priyank Priyank.Patil at keane.com
Wed Jun 23 02:06:10 EDT 2010

Hi,
     We are facing serious a problem in production. The workflows which are existing in Prod are automatically getting inactive. The event link in SWDD are getting inactive frequently and the mail/workitems are not getting triggered. Since every time we need to login to Prod and activate the event linkage in the workflow builder. Is there any permanent solution for this??.We are into Ecc6.
Thanks and Regards,
Priyank Dev Patil.

Disclaimer:  This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have received this message in error, you are instructed to immediately notify the sender by return email and required to delete this message from your computer system. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender, the sender's employer or such employer's parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.