Decision Task -> Link to object's default Display method

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:03:44 EDT 2010

Hi Rick

Does it take you to PA20 for the employee? If not, check if the method is
Instance-Dependent (Instance-Independent flag on method unchecked), similar
method on the EMPLOYEET object is instance dependent with INFOTYPE,
SUBTYPE, VALIDITYBEGIN and VALIDITYEND as params. If it is then you may have
to pass the BO to the step.

Cheers