How to default the task type while maintaing the UWL substitution

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 06:32:36 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if there is a way to default what is displayed under the
task type while creating the UWL substitution. As seen from the screen
shot the field "Assign These Task" defaults to "ALL". What we need is it
should default to one of the custom classification that we have defined
in the system. Currently  the user needs to drop down and select the
tasks, Wanted to know if it's possible to default the task type to
something other than "ALL".

Thanks & Regards,

Vijayendra Rao