Extended Notifications

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:08:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your response.The reason why I would want the workitem to go
Msoutlook and not to the SBWP is the users will not frequently logon to SAP
for taking action they take action from outlook.So the workitems which were
completed from Msoutlook will be deleted from SBWP??? or I need to do this
explicitly by writing a report??

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Kjetil Kilhavn <kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no>wrote:

> Mandag 21. juni 2010 16.27.31 skrev srinivas:
> > Hi Experts,
> >
> > I have a requirement where in I need to send workitem to Microsoft
> outlook
> > without sending the same workitem to SAP INBOX (SBWP).
> > Please let me know if any possible way available.
> Not possible, but you can perhaps solve your requirement by taking away
> SBWP
> authorization for all users. Not that I would recommend it, and I can't
> understand why you would want to - but that's not my problem :-)
> --
> Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
> Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)

Thanks and Regards