Extended notifications and UWL- no notifications created/sent

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Jun 21 10:34:05 EDT 2010

Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried that and (once I fixed the agent resolution), it works fine ... but it uses the standard workflow settings, i.e. links in the email go to webgui. I already had that part working. My requirement now is to configure the notifications to link to the UWL instead. Most importantly, I need user decision links to require the portal login, not the backend login.

Any ideas for fixing the config to work with UWL? Is there a way to run this report that will help with that?

Thanks,

Margaret Hilsbos
Business Systems Analyst
Day & Zimmermann, Inc.
(215) 299-5630
margaret.hilsbos at dayzim.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.