AW: Link to BUS2009 object not working in workitem

Wagner, Berthold Berthold.Wagner at sirius-consult.com
Thu Jun 17 07:26:00 EDT 2010

Hello Rick,

sorry I thought we gave SWIA access to the user but I checked and saw that the users have SWNWIEX and SWUI.

Regards
Berthold Wagner

SIRIUS Consulting & Training AG
Schulstr. 43a
D-65795 Hattersheim / Main

Tel. +49 6190 9904 0
Fax. +49 6190 9904 66

b.wagner at sirius-consult.com
http://www.sirius-consult.com <http://www.sirius-consult.com/>

Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main, HRB Nr. 55875, Vorstand: Christiane Böhmer, Patrick Weck, Ulrich Böhmer, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Thomas Kircher

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.