Link to BUS2009 object not working in workitem

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:27:07 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

In ECC6 I have a workflow for BUS2009 (Purchase Req Item) and in the
(SBWP) workitems there is, as usual, a link to the object instance. It
works fine for me, but for the lesser users nothing happens, and in
SU53 they see a message saying they don't have authorization to run tx
SWIA!

The default method of BUS2009 is Display, and that calls (via an fm)
ME53N. At least, for me. I can't figure how SWIA came into this.

As a workaround I've instantiated the related instance of BUS2105
(Purch Req) and provided that as an attachment which does work when
clicked on.

Any ideas? Has anyone seen this before?

The message in SU53 is:
Authorization check failed
 Object Class AAAB Cross-application Authorization Objects
   Authorization Obj. S_TCODE Transaction Code Check at Transaction Start
    Authorization Field TCD Transaction Code
                                                                            SWIA

thanks
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology