Integrating SAP with Outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 10 02:58:53 EDT 2010

Bhupinder,
You need to be clearer as there are different types of email notifications.  If you mean the Extended Notifications email reminder of work (e.g. "new work has been added to your inbox") to Outlook there are blogs on this topic on http://sdn.sap.com

If you mean generally sending emails to Outlook from a NW ABAP platform this is not a workflow question - but a general basis question.  Once basis have set up the routing you just need a send mail step in workflow to send out a mail.
Regards,
Jocelyn