Global class to get history of the workflow

JANSSENS Koenraad Koenraad.JANSSENS at swift.com
Mon Jun 7 08:46:08 EDT 2010

Ftio: SWL_GET_PROCESS_STEPLIST ?

Best Regards

Koenraad JANSSENS
SAP Development
Tel: + 32 2 655 4860
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.  SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.

Please visit http://www.swift.com<http://www.swift.com/> for more information about SWIFT.