Regarding Lotus Mail

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jun 2 23:45:25 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,
Lower release Lotus always had problems with HTM mail.. you need to use a different type.
That's why all the email reminder program options always had a "plain text" option.
Also check if there is an option to receive html mail because I seem to recall that in some Lotus versions you had to turn on receipt of htm mail.
Current Lotus releases should be fine... last time I looked.
Rgds,
Jocelyn