Subtitutions i SAP Business Workplace

Finn Sørensen fns at topsoe.dk
Wed Jun 2 01:47:31 EDT 2010

Hi experts,

Can anyone please help us.
We are looking for a way to restrict what profiles users can see or
sellect in the Create Subtitute popup in SBWP - see the attachment.

We are running SAP ECC 6.0

We are using workflow for Appraisals and Invoice verifikation (and in
future also for Purchase Requisition Release).
We have created some substitution profiles as shown on the attached screen
and they are working well.

However we do not want the users to maintain substitutes for the
Appraisals.
We can remove the profile for Appraisals from the list, but still the
users can leave the field Blank (General substitution), and then the
substitute will receive all tasks including Appraisals.
How can we avoid that?

Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards,
Finn Sørensen B.Sc.
Systems Consultant | BIS Department

Haldor Topsøe A/S
Catalysing your business
Nymøllevej 55, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Phone: +45 4527 8597 (direct)

Read more at www.topsoe.com

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records. HALDOR TOPSOE ( www.topsoe.com )