Import attachments into ABAP OO method

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Thu Jul 22 02:12:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm experiencing difficulty reading the attachments from a task container
into an ABAP OO method which needs to reference this information during
runtime.  The multi-line attachment variable in the container is
_attach_objects , modelled on BOR object SOFM. I defined an input
parameter for the method but am unsure what type this should be as using
SWR_OBJECT renders an error as it is not a table.  Can I use sibflporbt
and is it compatible with SOFM?  it would have to be translated  in code I
assume? Thanks.
Karl Nietz