Problem with start condition in BUS2007 TS20000006

Rensen, Johannes (JR) Johannes.Rensen at de.sasol.com
Thu Jul 15 08:40:20 EDT 2010

Hello,

have a problem with start condition "FINCONFIRMED" in standard wf WS20000021.

Though I've declared in header data as start condition "FINCONFIRMED" workflow always runs at creation of PM Order with IW31.

I only need the step 000034 PM Order finally confirmed in my custom workflow.

Have already test it with other status (released, create) there it works fine.

Do you have a hint?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Johannes

Sasol Solvents Germany

e-Mail : johannes.rensen at de.sasol.com

Die Gesellschaft Sasol Solvents Germany GmbH ist Teil der internationalen Sasol Solvents Division der Sasol Ltd. Sasol Solvents Germany GmbH, Sitz: Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 95606; Geschäftsführer: Dr. Gregor Lohrengel; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Alan Field

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish
to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
disclaimer at sasol.com