hi

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:46:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

If I understand correctly your requirement is to send an email to your
managers  and a workitem to your inbox which will route to the sap t-code.
To achieve the 1st part of your requirement '*Whenever we create a Po mail
should sent to the 2 supervisors outlook' *use sap standard function module
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1.To achieve the second part of your requirement "*SAP
Inbox with the link of the transaction"* create an asynchronus method and
write code " call transaction 'ME22n'" and create a task in WF definition
and select the check box object method with dialog.Assign you ID as agent
you also need to give a terminating event.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 6:22 PM, gopinath srikakulam <srikagop at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Experts,
>

> In our Scenario,
>
> Whenever we create a Po mail should sent to the 2 supervisors outlook and
> to my SAP Inbox with the link of the transaction....
> *
> **
> **Can anyone help me out regarding the following scenario.*
> **Sending a link* ( in our scenario I need to send SAP Transaction as link
> **) *
> **to my sap inbox*.
>  *
> *If i need to send the mail to the multiple users which Step type i need
> to use and how?*
> **
> *I tried with the mail step type and i used Recipient Type : E-Mail
> address and i gave 2 mail i.d's but its not working... plz can any one help
> me out... *

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP Technical Consultant