reading & writing multi-line container with deep strucutre

Guru Dutt gurudutt.sap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:10:06 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am not able to find any function module which would facilitate with
reading multi-line container having deep structure. I am preparing a report
which would read & write work-flow container, but it seems there is no
function module which is able to read multiline container element having
deep structure.

There is another restriction I found that I cannot populate value more than
255 character in a workflow container. Please can anybody suggest me  how to
read deep structured multi-line conatiner & the way to write the same.

Thanks & regards,
Guru