Modify Ad-hoc approver screen

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:18:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to start a workflow manually for CV02N using the "Generic
Objects--> workflow --> Start Workflow" option.
Adding the agents as an Ad-hoc agent.

It is currently working as expected, when we click on start workflow we get
the option to enter the agent,
but the screen is not very user friendly, and there is no drop down when
entering the agent user id.
Was looking for an option to modify this screen. Is there an option to do
this.

Else was also looking for an user exit in CV02N , so we can add custom
pop-up screen to add agents and then
maybe start the WF on "Save". Have not found the business object and event
to do this yet. Am still looking
for the options available.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks and Regards