Forward Workitem

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Tue Jul 6 09:18:22 EDT 2010

I believe when you select the workitem to forward, the workitem is reserved
and removed from all the agents inbox.
Then when you forward, the workitem only finally appears in the inbox of
your specified forwarding agents.
You would need to forward the workitem to the new agent and all of the
previous agents too.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow