Not able to see Approve Reject button in UWL for decision task

sudhi k sudhi_k123 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 03:52:38 EDT 2010

Jocelyn,

Thanks for the reply, authorization was missing and its working fine now, but then i still have one doubt, for the user decision step is it possible to have approve reject button below the workitem ( i mean above the description )..? coz thats what i could see first time but now it just doesent show me that..i have to click the work item then it takes me to display screen with buttons.

Thanks a lot again.

Sudhir