Question on SAP BPM Training

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:56:25 EDT 2010

Hi Jocelyn.
Many thanks for your reply.
I guess from the Consulting point of view, company want to enhance SAP
Workflow skills set into the latest technology so it will be marketable.
So what I am after training course that equivalent with all SAP Workflow
training courses at least similar to BIT600 and BIT601.
Something that can be used to understand the Overview of SAP BPM, strategy
of gathering business requirement and transforming into SAP BPM notation,
SAP BPM configuration, SAP BPM development and Support.

Do you think TZBPM covers all of those things?