Runtime error while accessing WF template

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:19:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

The error is:

Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

This can have a few causes, as far as I can tell. You created, saved
and activated a workflow template in the Dev system.
You say you are getting this error while trying to display the
workflow template; do you mean via PFTC_DIS in Dev?
As always, try an SWU_OBUF.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology