Activating workflow without using SWDD tcode

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jul 2 05:59:14 EDT 2010

A workflow course could be considered a behaviour-changing conversation.
If you really don't have any workflow skilled people then I would highly
recommend some training.
It will save your company good money in the long run - you have already
spend over two days on a problem that should take an hour at most to
resolve.