Activating workflow without using SWDD tcode

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Jul 2 01:15:18 EDT 2010

Ok - so you just need to check the Linkages in Error tab and see if the event is listed.  Then you just click on the traffic light icon to reactivate it...
But again you need to look at the failed events there, work out what went wrong and redeliver them.  Which can all be done from the Linkages in Error tab of SWEQADM.
Regards,
Jocelyn