Display table content in Work item

Jayaram maganti jrmaganti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:08:46 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am new to Work flow and this is my first development. I finished the part
except for this.

I have a table with data..with 2+ columns.
Now i want to display its content in the work item line wise.(I know how to
put variables)I do not want any extra tab by which i mean i do not want to
create a function module or program.. I mean we can achieve this easily via
Work Item Display tab functionality but otherwise in this case i  want to
display the data in the normal screen itself without going for any
development. Is it possible? If yes then it would be great if you can post
some info.

Jayaram Maganti
+91-9940664579