Getting current agent (name) from workflow work item

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 04:29:14 EST 2010

Hi Raghu

Thanks for this.  This will give the actual agents for a workitem.  I have the top level work item, and what I need to do is find a way to get the current agent for the latest workitem being processed in the workflow.  To add a complexity, the workflow has parallel branches so it could be multiple agents I need to find.

Kind Regards

Shoaib