AW: AW: Getting current agent (name) from workflow work item

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Jan 26 16:59:37 EST 2010

Sunni,

I think there's a problem with your concept of 'last workitem'.

A workflow can, of course, have multiple dialog workitems active at once
(e.g. in parallel branches).
Which one would you then want the details of?

cheers
Paul

             Shoaib Mirza
             <shoaib_mirza at hot
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: AW: AW: Getting current agent
             27/01/2010 07:37          (name) from workflow work item
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi

This doesn't seem to work, or are we missing something in the code.
This gives the details of the top level workflow item.  I can not see the
latest work item being processed in the workflow.

Any ideas how to get this information?

Thanks
Sunni