Workflow template saved as 'Local' Change request cant' change please help

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 21 07:45:52 EST 2010

Hi Shoaib,

please check your TADIR entry on R3TR PDWS 9... your workflow#

I'd guess that the field SRCSYSTEM is different from your current system, which prompts for a REPAIR request instead of a development.

Furthermore you'll have to check the transport layer of the development class. For that, check under TADIR the field DEVCLASS.

In SE80 enter the development class, double click on it and check the entry at the bottom saying "Transport layer".
That transport layer needs a target system ID (which is configured in transaction STMS from the basis people) - otherwise the transport is local.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------