Beginner's books

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 21 07:13:07 EST 2010

Hello again,

although I know that there're already some posts about this topic, I'd like to hear the very recent news about that.

What book could be advised to get the first steps for SAP Business Workflow ... anticipating that the person is already familier with SAP ABAP programming?
Something like a general entry, that doesn't goes too deeply into every details.

And yes, I know the SAP trainings BC601,610 (if they still have these numbers), which I can advice myself. But I'm looking for a book in the first place.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Florin