How to populate dynamic columns in SBWP???

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:36:49 EST 2010

Hi Workflow Experts

I'm trying to populate the dynamic column in sbwp.  I went to transaction SWLp and entered the task number for the workflow step that I want the dynamic column to work for.  But I don't get anything showing in SBWP, not even the name of the column from swlp.

I copied a standard generic decision task to my own user decision task so I could add the relevant object to it.  I also did the bindings from the workflow to the task for this object which contains the necessary fields.  It works in the work item description, but I can't find any instructions on how to put it in the dynamic columns.

Any help on how to do this and what I'm missing will be greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Sunni