Easy way to get object (database) attribute in to workflow

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:40:45 EST 2010

Hi Rick

Thanks for the quick reply.

I created the object reference using the wizard for SYSTEM method GENERICINSTANTIATE, as you stated below.

This gives the object reference in my workflow container.

I also gave it some 'initial values' in the workflow container for the key as well.  However it does not get instantiated.  I tried to assign it values in a container operation but the system doesn't allow that.

On my next step I tried to read other attributes, but it gives blank values, and when I check the container in the test tool it states its not instantiated.

Any ideas why its not instantiated?

Thanks

Sunni