Agent Assignment -> Maintain -> Set to general task not picked up by transport system

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 12 04:04:14 EST 2010

Folks, This is an oldie but a goodie.

You need to execute program RHMOVE30 to add your General Task settings to Transports.

Enter your task numbers (you can enter a workflow and use eval path TASK_HIER to pick up all sub tasks)
Select the Transport checkbox

On the second screen
Select all and press Add to Transport
Select all again and press Transport/Delete

You should get a message confirming they have been added to your change request.
You will see infotype 1217 entries on your transport request.

Easy when you know how.
Rgds,
Jocelyn