Invoice Image Printing Issue

jayachandra reddy djayachandrareddy at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 8 09:18:52 EST 2010

Hi,

We store Scanned invoice images (TIF Format) on Content Server and workflow takes care of posting invoices in SAP.
We have a requirement to create a report which should show some selected Invoices in ALV based on user Input and when user selects any invoice from that list and click on Print – then scanned image for that invoice should be downloaded from Content Server and Image should go to SAP Spool.
So far, I am able to download that Invoice Image from Content Server into Internal table which is RAW format, but I am not getting any solution for sending the same to SPOOL.
Is there any easy way to convert this to OTF format and send to SPOOL?
Please provide your expert advice.
Code:
-------
*Function module used to download image from content server
    CALL FUNCTION 'ARCHIVOBJECT_GET_TABLE'
      EXPORTING
        archiv_id       = 'A6'
        document_type   = 'TIF'
        archiv_doc_id   = arc_doc_id
      TABLES
        binarchivobject = t_jpeg
      EXCEPTIONS
        OTHERS          = 1.

T_JPEG = RAW format (Associated Type - TBL1024)

We can use GUI_DOWNLOAD from this point and download image to Presentation Server but we need the Image to be sent to SPOOL only.

If there is any standard FM/Class which can upload Image from presentation server to SAP and then send to Spool will also be helpful?

Thanks
Jayachandra