Why Workitem is lying in SWI1 instead of SBWP??

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 03:36:29 EST 2010

Hi Experts,

Firstly a very happy new year 2010 to all of you and your families.

I have created a workflow template which will be triggered from an event
material create.After the material is created as per the business process a
workitem need to be generated to the level up manager.The probelm is the
workitem getting generated but it is lying in SWI1 not moving to SBWP.Please
let me know what needs to be done to move the workitem to SBWP??Thanks in
advance.

--
SRINIVAS REDDY OOTA
SAP Technical Consultant