LOA Mass Approval

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Wed Feb 24 11:08:24 EST 2010

Fellow Wugger's,

   Has anyone been able to get the mass approval going for LOA with
either the standard WS12300111, or your own custom WF? We were
able to get the UWL subview to have the Task with the radio
buttons, and we are able to get the UWL to return the decision
_Result back to the WF container, but not able to get the Object
Status to update from 'Sent' to 'Approved' & 'Posted' with at
least updates in Table: PTREQ_HEADER. Do we need some type of
'TerminatingEventHandler' or 'FunctionModuleActionHandler' to
update the backend? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com