Issue with Workflow task agent determination

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:39:38 EST 2010

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue regarding agent determination for a workflow task.The
task step is dialog step and it is General task.The major doubt I have is
below the taskid in Agents, Wf_initiator is filled and excluded agents is
blank.But the issue is this task is only going to one user's inbox.No one
else is receving this task.My doubts are: Why is this task only going to one
user inbox not all?As it is general task,I think this task should be
available in evry ones inbox.Please correct me if I am wrong and also please
let me know the reasons for the single agent determination inspite the task
is general.Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..