Notification to a subscription list

Stéphane Bailleul s.bailleul at free.fr
Wed Dec 1 10:29:22 EST 2010

Hi Mike,

Sorry to reply that late, i had to finish some other stuff ...
It seems very interresting however I am wondering my virtual attribute shall contain which entry the DLI_ENTRIES  or DLI_DATA  or the email from the DLI_ENTRIES ?

In the DLI_entries  I could have email address and SAP User so I am wondering how the programm will react ?

Thanks for you guidance
Stephane

Hi Stephane,

Distribution lists are a useful feature (in my opinion), and also fairly
easy to implement:
Create your DL in SAPOffice, and read it with SO_DLI_READ_API1 in a BOR
virtual attribute or OO functional method that you can then just plug in
as an expression. If you do this in a functional method, you can even pass
parameters in from your WF to use different DLs according to runtime info.
With a bit of naming convention discipline or folder systems you can do
stuff like give users the option to subscribe to a DL by plant and the
likes.

Cheers,
Mike