Workflow syntax errors not in DEV or QAS

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Wed Aug 25 13:00:00 EDT 2010

Hi Sue,

Can you try the block correct via the builder as follows: - Choose Extras -> Special Function -> Block Correction - I will try the block correction, but I don't see the warning that a block correction is needed.

ð  I have seen this issue before "Add a logical operator..." which was in conjunction with "Block issues" and the block correction solves both

Can you check SWDM -> Object tab -> Transported workflows to see if it has flagged any issue with the transport of the workflow definition.  I don't see an Object tab in SWDM.  Would you please give me a little more information?

ð  Sorry Sue....made a mistake. SWDM => Extras tab => Transported workflows. (Note 802797 gives details of it)

Just saw note 1416520 solve it for you....Good news!

Regards,
Eddie

Are any of the notes in your workflow showing warnings when you do a syntax check in SWDD? I get the start event and container element warnings in all systems.  I get the error only in PRD.

WS90100052
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB447C.26E75780]

WS90100104
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CB447C.26E75780]

Can you try the block correct via the builder as follows: - Choose Extras -> Special Function -> Block Correction - I will try the block correction, but I don't see the warning that a block correction is needed.

Can you check SWDM -> Object tab -> Transported workflows to see if it has flagged any issue with the transport of the workflow definition.  I don't see an Object tab in SWDM.  Would you please give me a little more information?

Regards,
Sue