AW: RELEASE

Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon TR) heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com
Thu Aug 19 03:23:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

please read the docmentation regarding PR-Release.  You will find an
user exit to control the strategy-finding. You hvae to decide it within
the release-strategy-defintion not within the Workflow.

If you will decide it within the WF, you have to create a Methode and
Task for it.

br

Heinz Schmidinger