Issue reagrding workitem text

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:37:41 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue regarding workitem text display.I am calling a text
element created in so10 in that text element for three variables dynamically
I need to pass the text (&CUSTOMER_NAME&,&ACT_DATE& and &ACT_TIME&) .I have
3 task containers elements (&CUSTOMER_NAME&,&ACT_DATE& and &ACT_TIME&) for
the custom decission step task. After the workflow gets executed in the
workitem text  no value can be seen in this variables but when I checked the
task conatiner element values in SWI1 I could see there is no issue with the
binding.All the variables created in the decission step task has values.What
could be the reason for this behaviour.?
*ZXXXX created in So10.*

Information is required from you in order to expedite processing of the
cancellation or termination of maintenance support for &CUSTOMER_NAME&.In
the attached
spreadsheet.This will applicable starting from &ACT_DATE& at &ACT_TIME&.

*Code in the worrkitem text choosing command line.*

INCLUDE ZXXXX OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN

*The Workitem text output*

 Information is required from you in order to expedite processing of the
cancellation or termination of maintenance support for In the attached
spreadsheet.This will applicable starting from at

Thanks and Regards
Srini..