Extended notifications user logon issue

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Mon Aug 9 05:24:41 EDT 2010

Hi Srini,

You need to use Single Sign On.

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/d5/581ee8d56f1247bf34cfcd66d16d81/frameset.htm

Regards,
Eddie

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of srinivas
Sent: 09 August 2010 09:29
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Extended notifications user logon issue

Hi All,

In my requirement for extended notifications I am using SWNCONFIG .The issue is,if the user is not logged into SAP and clicks on the workitem link in the notification body
the system is not generarting the screen(Workitem with aprove or reject buttons).The workitem is appearing if the user is logged into the sap system.My requirement is to display the workitem no matter even if the user does not logon to the sap sytem. Please suggest me in achieving this requirement.
--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..