Sequence in OAWD

Savitha M savitha510 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:47:54 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

My requirement is as follows:
In OAWD we need to change the sequence of documents
*Current sequence:*
                                                *Document type*
Invoice Attachment XLS MM     -  YINVATXLS0
Invoice Attachment DOCX MM  -  YINVDOCX0
Invoice Attachment DOCX FI     -  YINVFDOCX0
Invoice Attachment XLSX FI      -  YINVFXLSX0
Attached screen shot of OAWD for your reference.

*Required sequence:*
Invoice Attachment XLS MM
Invoice Attachment XLSX FI
Invoice Attachment DOCX MM
Invoice Attachment DOCX FI

As per my understanding the existing sequence of documents are in
alphabetical order of document types declared in OAWS. Is it possible to
change the display order of documents in OAWD without changing document type
names? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Savitha