Transfer authorisation while maintaining substitute

Sangvir Singh sangvir.singh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 03:38:45 EDT 2010

May be my friend hadn't understood problem at all..can happen to anyone , so
let me explain it again:

Itn't NOT about finding FM's, however a solution through which we can pass
on role of approver to the substitue when substitution is made aactive.
As much i have understood by going throrough various threads and blogs, i
have found many WF developers have faced this problem, and till now i
haven't found any gud solution.
So was just checking if some one is able to do it recently r not.

About SAP_ALL, i guess my friend hasn't faced any Audit yet.
Regards,
Sangvir

On 8/6/10, Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon TR) <heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com>
wrote:

> SAP_ALL for all Approver’s will be a solution.
>

> Because if you use BAPI_USER_ACTGROUPS_ASSIGN you have t ologin new.
>

> By this way BAPI*USER* and hit F4 …. it’s a way to find f.m.’s
>

> Sorry, but questions sometime …..

Sangvir Singh
9212019197

Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!