Regarding Workitem text mismatches in SBWP and Microsoft outlook aswell as SOST

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:44:46 EDT 2010

HI All,

I see the Workitem text mismatches when compared to Workitem lying in SBWP
and the email send to ms outlook and also surprisingly when compared to SBWP
and SOST I see the same mismatch.Can some one help me in finding the issue
and also the first line of the email is the subject or title and from second
line my custom workitem text follows I want to start the custom workitemtext
from third line.I want a line gap in between the subject and the custom
workitem text.How can I achieve this.??

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..