WF-Batch User: SAP_ALL access required for SWU3 Customization?

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Apr 13 10:00:57 EDT 2010

All I know is that tracking down errors related to authorisations can be
hellishly difficult, and this becomes even worse when WF-BATCH is
involved.
So ask yourself: do you feel lucky?

If you have appropriate safeguards in place then the measures mentioned by
Michael below should suffice.
It's a bit of a reverse catch-22: the loopholes needed to be able to
exploit WF-BATCH are such that anyone wanting to misuse it wouldn't need
WF-BATCH. It's a bit like locking your batchroom door to secure your house
because someone could breaking in through your bathroom window.

Cheers,
Mike