Event Linkage Error

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:08:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

The error message in your screenshot is:

"The OPEN_DI of BTE 01000730 could not determine any function modules"

If I fill in a few key words of this into the custom SAP Workflow
google search at:

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=005022020613890714892:033gcl6msok

then I see a few comments, e.g. "Sounds like a problem with BTE configuration"
and "Check OSS Note 991383 "

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology