Event Linkage Error

solipuram srinivas reddy ssreddy at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:27:00 EDT 2010

Please see the screenshot..I am getting this message in Event trace.

Can anybody suggest...

Thanks & regards

Srinivas

From: ssreddy at hotmail.com
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Event Linkage Error
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:34:57 +0000

Hi All,

We have implemented customized workflows for PR,PO and SES..The issue is Event linkages are getting deactivated in production ..Can anybody throw some light how to find out the root cause of this deactivation of linkage.

I have choosen Behavior Upon Error Feedback option to Do not change Linkage but looks like for some of the events reciever is not identified and workflow is not triggering.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks & regards
Srinivas

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.
South Cinema This Decade
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/southcinemathisdecade/