Vendor Creation Workflow

Metin Cansan mcansan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 01:21:01 EDT 2010

Hi Stephens,

We have done a very similar case like yours. As Susan described you can use
standard workflow or can create your custom one. One way or another you also
need to customize sensitive fields for vendor master from SPRO under;

Financial Accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Vendor
Accounts-Master Data-Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data-Define
Sensitive Fields for Dual Control (Vendors)

When a user creates a vendor master data or changes of it vendor account
becomes blocked (only for payment run). If you want to prevent changes
during confirmation process you need to use a BTE,
SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001460 until confirmation is done through FK08.

Both LFA1 and LFB1 tables has a field called CONFS (Status of Change
Authorization). When there is a change in one of the sensitive fields CONFS
is updated with 1 (blocked). This may be a starting point of your workflow.

Cheers,
Melih
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Stephens, Monique S L <moniques at bcm.tmc.edu